CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Thanks Lauren

My daughter moved into a new apartment during this heat wave. Not only that but it is on the third floor with no elevator, so we had to carry all of her funiture up 2 flights of stairs and let me tell you, her couch is a beast!  Her roommate came over to drop off some keys and she stayed to helped us move almost everything. She is such a good friend to my daughter and I really appreciate all she does. I made this card as a thank you to her and thought I would share it with all of you. 


Here is the inside with a nice little gift card to Starbucks. I think that is a hit with all college students.
Thanks for stopping by. Leave me a comment to let me know what you think.
Karen


0 comments:

Post a Comment